..vincia..




If you're here chances are this site was recommended to you or you justhappened to click your way to this page by chance.


Either way itwasn't a mistake!!..

So please enjoy your stay!



In case youhaven't already glanced my "about me" section I guess it would be appropriate to reiterate it here:


My name is Vincia, its pronounced; (vin-see-ya)


I often get frustrated when people don't say it right..

::Biggie voice:: "So if yadon'tknow, now ya know! "


I'm a 23 yr-old up and coming Journalist from queensNY & the purpose of this blog is just so i can share my thoughts with whoever cares to read them.


If you have any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, questions or comments feel free to drop a few words :)


much love.,

________________________________________________

Monday, March 1, 2010

..treyz.new.video..



3 comments:

SinfulLyo said...

ehh...i don't really like this chick. what's her name? jessica white? ehh. like she's a beautiful woman but i've seen her look TORE THE FUCK UP one time too many and she came across as thirsty on the TO show :/

Jovan King said...

Nice Post...
follow back
www.jovanking.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very useful idea