If you're here chances are this site was recommended to you or you justhappened to click your way to this page by chance.
Either way itwasn't a mistake!!..
So please enjoy your stay!
In case youhaven't already glanced my "about me" section I guess it would be appropriate to reiterate it here:
My name is Vincia, its pronounced; (vin-see-ya)
I often get frustrated when people don't say it right..
::Biggie voice:: "So if yadon'tknow, now ya know! "
I'm a 23 yr-old up and coming Journalist from queensNY & the purpose of this blog is just so i can share my thoughts with whoever cares to read them.
If you have any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, questions or comments feel free to drop a few words :)
Monday, November 30, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
...now lets get down to the nitty gritty ... im not one to gossip buuuuut i personally think those two are sleeping together (you aint hear it from me...im just sayin they were too "intimate" if u know what i mean..lol...i kno you're probably saying 'But Vincia they're just acting'...nah to me it looks like something more i can just feel it!)
Moving on.... of course
BEYONCE (aka The Entertainment Queen in my eyes) stole the show without even being there she won not one, not two, but THREE awards! (Best Female Artist, Song of the Year and Album of the Year) i mean like seriously where is she gonna put them ?? maybe she can toss a few over to SOLANGE cause we all know she definitely didnt win anything in a long time or better yet how about NeVeR! (lol)
Speaking of SOLANGE , KERI HILSON beat her in the Best New Artist category, "MISS KERI BABY" as she calls herself, also won best collaboration for "Knocks you Down" f/ krazy KANYE and NE-YO (who were both M.I.A--hmm i wonder why...lol)...
and i seldom use that word but its best fitting for this scenario...she performed a medley of not one or two but THREE SoNgZ i thought i was gonna DIE!! she can NOT in any way shape or form perform if your a Keri Hilson fan, u can unfollow me now because theres alot more where that came from!! (you've been warned) lol...another highlight was the MOTOWN tribute JOHNNY GILL sang "My My My" and boy-oh-boy did he Rip the stage! ol ' boy STILL got it! and he definitely showed these young r&b kids how its truly done...oh yeah and i cant forget
BOYZ II MEN they sang "End of the Road" and I was definitely singing along...welp, if i forgot anyone i apologize but thats the end of my recap... im goin' to bed...Goodnite!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Fashion Blogger, MalibuMara would agree that a bargain at any time of year is a great one. In her blog she mentions that she stayed home on Black Friday as well but offered up some great deals, keep reading to find some great discount codes that will help you get more bang for your buck. But first,
- Print coupons off the Internet., Coupons are one of the best ways to save money and there are plenty available online. Check out couponcabin.com, couponalbum.com and ebates.com for further information on how to get printable coupons. There may also be coupons available in store or on the store's actual Website -- don't forget to check for those as well.
- Leave early so you can arrive early. In this case, "the early shopper gets to take advantage of the best sale." So get there early, you can thank me for it later.
- Don't forget to bring water and snacks so, you won't have to spend any unnecessary money on food or drinks. Wear comfy shoes -- heels are not a good idea if you're going to be walking from store to store.
What to do when you shop:
- First and foremost, have a budget and stick to it to avoid impulse buying. Plan ahead of time -- when you plan ahead, you know in advance what you're going to get., If it's not on your list don't get it -- stick to your budget!
- Remember -- just because it's advertised doesn't mean its the cheapest., Always check for unadvertised specials.
- Shop with Cash-Only. Keep your cash in an envelope, it will help keep your spending in check and will help you keep in mind how much you have already spent. When it's gone its gone, and you can't spend any more money. If you must, leave your credit card and checkbook at home.
- When shopping for clothing, don't be afraid to search through the clearance rack.
- Due to volume, discounts at larger stores are generally cheaper than smaller ones.
- Remember that no particular store has the lowest price on ALL items.
- Remember the rule of three: If an item can be used in three ways, you will not be wasting your money.
- Beware of fancy packaging, it will only cost you more money.
- To avoid crowds, do not shop after work or on paydays.
If you are a person who, hates long lines, and being trampled and knocked over with shopping bags and baby carriages as i mentioned earlier, try to shop online. Shopping online is a great way to shop without having to worry, plus it's great knowing that you can shop from the comfort of your own home. Search for promo codes online (in your search engine, just type in the words "promotional code +, the name of the store that you are purchasing the item from" and the promotional code if available should come up).
MalibuMara says that discount codes are "a good thing because sometimes you don't want to pay for shipping, so a 20% off code can offset that OR you can just get free shipping altogether!" She offers up some great codes here: at Fredflare.com, the code: 'FF17' Gets you 20% off and the code 'Present' Gets you free shipping. At Karmaloop.com, 'TASH09' Gets 15% off, and at Urban Outfitters for 20% off you can use the code 'GIFTED'. She also recommends retailmenot.com "...If you sign up for a mailing list they usually send you discounts to your emails" the same goes for, "aldoshoes.com ( so you can ) get great savings on their shoes."
MalibuMara gives one last tip for shoppers and that is to wait for high priced items at shoe stores and stores like Coach & Zara to be marked down up to 50% off at the end of the month.
Now that you know the do's and don't's of shopping this year, I hope these tips gave you some insight on how to shop smart and still have some money left over so that you can treat yourself to something special!
Friday, November 27, 2009
u can follow her on twitter:
Thursday, November 26, 2009
so far my thanksgiving is going great! hows urs?
regardless of how its spent i pray that you will have a happy day..
if you feel that you have nothing to be thankful for be thankful for life...
Live.Love.Life y`all cause its way too short.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Another new artist here in the US , i believe he's been around for some time in the UK but recently came here and is now a new artist on Cash Money Records i like his song Down. he performed it last night on The Mo'nique Show. check his video out below:
Monday, November 23, 2009
rihanna. rated r
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
back in the day
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
okay so please tell me im not the only one who is sick and tired of seeing beyonce and lady gaga in these silly one piece leotards...nevertheless their new video is a banger
..check it out!
(thoughts? comments? reactions? below.)
last season it was Danger's crazy behind but this season i think theres an even crazier chic, Lava who got sent home along with Just Right who just wasnt right for Ray because there was no connection. but check this out! he kept Luscious who smashed the homie only because she came clean and told him the truth! (after she already denied it THREE times!)...if you ask me once a liar always a liar she should've got sent home from the jump...but i think its only a matter of time before she gets sent home anyway.