..vincia..




If you're here chances are this site was recommended to you or you justhappened to click your way to this page by chance.


Either way itwasn't a mistake!!..

So please enjoy your stay!



In case youhaven't already glanced my "about me" section I guess it would be appropriate to reiterate it here:


My name is Vincia, its pronounced; (vin-see-ya)


I often get frustrated when people don't say it right..

::Biggie voice:: "So if yadon'tknow, now ya know! "


I'm a 23 yr-old up and coming Journalist from queensNY & the purpose of this blog is just so i can share my thoughts with whoever cares to read them.


If you have any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, questions or comments feel free to drop a few words :)


much love.,

________________________________________________

Thursday, December 3, 2009

..annoying.ex..






So today he decides to pop back into my life; unexpectedly and definitely uninvited and unwanted. Why does he always do this ? Whenever I'm doing go0d HE just pops up like a friggin idiot in a box (ie. Imagine jack-in- the- box but instead of jack out pops this idiot) if u haven't caught on by now I'm talking about my ex -- and he's my ex for a reason - I dare not say his name because if I do he might read this and try to do a drive by on my house (lol --never that) anyway -- he's seriously annoying me and I politely asked him if he could "please stop texting me" his response was something like "okay I got u" wtf is that suppose to mean? U got what?? U got ME?? No you don't cus if u had me u wouldn't be hawkin me down every chance u get via aim and txt. Lolol I reeeaaaally don't want to be mean but damn! Can a sistah breathe?! With that being said I'm going to bed g'nite folks!!  




PS ever had an annoying ex?? 
How did u get rid of them?? Please do share. :)





4 comments:

FashionLiterate said...

I feel you on this one! One day he'll get the point and realize what yall had is in the past..FOR A REASON! :)

.MochaSista. said...

Yes GurL! thats what im sayinn?! im gald u understand me.. have u ever had an annoying ex?? if so how did u deal with him???

Robyn Latice said...

Definitely. Still havent gotten rid of them...yes THEM! *sigh*..shit let me breath already! lol!

.MochaSista. said...

@ Robyn -- dang gurl! im glad im not in ur predicament because i dont know how id deal with more than one!! oh and btw he left me alone since i sent him that text -- well at least FOR NOW!! LOL

...thanks for your responses ladies!!