..vincia..




If you're here chances are this site was recommended to you or you justhappened to click your way to this page by chance.


Either way itwasn't a mistake!!..

So please enjoy your stay!



In case youhaven't already glanced my "about me" section I guess it would be appropriate to reiterate it here:


My name is Vincia, its pronounced; (vin-see-ya)


I often get frustrated when people don't say it right..

::Biggie voice:: "So if yadon'tknow, now ya know! "


I'm a 23 yr-old up and coming Journalist from queensNY & the purpose of this blog is just so i can share my thoughts with whoever cares to read them.


If you have any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, questions or comments feel free to drop a few words :)


much love.,

________________________________________________

Monday, January 4, 2010

..minaj.madness..


















smh ...cmon son! 
this madness has got to STOP!!!






17 comments:

MalibuMara said...

oh HELL no!
these make me want to barf.. bleeh

Shelby said...

this is crazyyy!
im so over!
ive been over it!!

Anonymous said...

lol.. agreed!

Beauty Is Diverse said...

This needs to be banned.

RavynRae said...

Wow!! The 2nd to last chick REALLY slipped up! lol

Classic Grace said...

This has to stop in #2010 ridiculous!

NightFall914 said...

Fail!!!!!!

Knottie. said...

this is effin ridiculous !
smh. wut is the world cumin to !
i am over iht. COMPLETELY over iht.
they shud ALL bee ashamed of themselves.

where is the originality?

SinfulLyo said...

people are so unoriginal. this was hilars.

RiekaBaby said...

sickening. these hoes crazy. why cant we just be ourselves???

Amani said...

its everywhere I know girls that just bust out at random times with her lyrics its kinda creepy.

Ro said...

LOL....girl I have Tears...
These pics have made my day..AHAHHHH

Ro said...

I had to link this....
HAD TO!

Katrina said...

LMFAO! These pics are great! I'm rolling on the floor! hahaha

mimi Loubeau said...

Oh so that's what it was the whole time, 2 bras?! *Yawn

Supastarrr said...

lmao @ them all wearing 2 bras. a mess.

Robyn Latice said...

ughh...craziness!