..vincia..




If you're here chances are this site was recommended to you or you justhappened to click your way to this page by chance.


Either way itwasn't a mistake!!..

So please enjoy your stay!



In case youhaven't already glanced my "about me" section I guess it would be appropriate to reiterate it here:


My name is Vincia, its pronounced; (vin-see-ya)


I often get frustrated when people don't say it right..

::Biggie voice:: "So if yadon'tknow, now ya know! "


I'm a 23 yr-old up and coming Journalist from queensNY & the purpose of this blog is just so i can share my thoughts with whoever cares to read them.


If you have any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, questions or comments feel free to drop a few words :)


much love.,

________________________________________________

Thursday, December 3, 2009

..throwbaq.thursday..

USHER - U remind Me



I was listening to this song today and it took me back down memory lane to wen it first came out , the song is really cute and it has such a different concept to it ; pretty much its a well thought out song [unlike songs that come out today ie: 'You're a Jerk' or whatever the name of that song is] ...now of days artists dont think they just put together words that rhyme..anyway back to my point-- todays Throwbaq of the day is Usher's U Remind Me ... <<<click the link to hear it 


P.S. would u ever date someone that looks just like your ex??


urs truly,















[comment below.
i really would love to know your answers] 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I heart this CD! It reminds me of freshman year in college. Yes. I really am that old. lol. I don't like his new stuff. What is wrong with him. I hate "Papers" or whatever it is called. lol. I would date someone that looked like an ex if he was the man that God had for me... otherwise I may not.

.MochaSista. said...

Yea gurl i was in hs when this cd came out in 2001 (i think) hol up lemme do the math...yeah i was in the 11th grd (lol)!

go0d answer tho., me i dont really know if id date sumone that looked like my ex but then again i never dated any uglies so i'd be alright lol--thnx for the response!!