..vincia..




If you're here chances are this site was recommended to you or you justhappened to click your way to this page by chance.


Either way itwasn't a mistake!!..

So please enjoy your stay!



In case youhaven't already glanced my "about me" section I guess it would be appropriate to reiterate it here:


My name is Vincia, its pronounced; (vin-see-ya)


I often get frustrated when people don't say it right..

::Biggie voice:: "So if yadon'tknow, now ya know! "


I'm a 23 yr-old up and coming Journalist from queensNY & the purpose of this blog is just so i can share my thoughts with whoever cares to read them.


If you have any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, questions or comments feel free to drop a few words :)


much love.,

________________________________________________

Friday, November 13, 2009

..random.rant..

i seriously need a vacation all this cold weather is definitely getting to me. its freezing in my house and its even colder outside. (theres no escape!) the hassle of having to layer and bundle up irritates me. im more of a carefree rockin sandals and sundress kind of girl. just ready to up and go for a walk thru the neighborhood when its nice out, but not now...one thing i do love about this time of year is thanksgiving, my birthday (nov 25) , and christmas! i have a big family and we always get together during the holidays , which is always nice. anyway im about to go &  get ready for friday night service so i will be back later... 
*toodles!*


-vincia

No comments: