..vincia..




If you're here chances are this site was recommended to you or you justhappened to click your way to this page by chance.


Either way itwasn't a mistake!!..

So please enjoy your stay!



In case youhaven't already glanced my "about me" section I guess it would be appropriate to reiterate it here:


My name is Vincia, its pronounced; (vin-see-ya)


I often get frustrated when people don't say it right..

::Biggie voice:: "So if yadon'tknow, now ya know! "


I'm a 23 yr-old up and coming Journalist from queensNY & the purpose of this blog is just so i can share my thoughts with whoever cares to read them.


If you have any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, questions or comments feel free to drop a few words :)


much love.,

________________________________________________

Thursday, November 5, 2009

..trey.songz..

Okay so for those of you who know me well know that i am a HUGE Trey Songz lover! He premiered his new music video on twitter yesterday & to be quite frank the video was okay but it just did NOT impress me. I honestly dont see what the big HYPE was about! Anyway, the link to the video is posted below [Parental Discretion is Advised] so you can see it for yourself & leave some feedback if u like...
 *toodles!
 -vincia

.click--> Trey Songz Video <--here.
Trey Songz Album : 'Ready' in Stores Now!!!


No comments: